Saturday, March 10, 2007

sue


here is sue after gettin her hair done. the parrotts cage now has to be pulled out in the middle of the floor cos we can have no peace anymore with him...he keeps comin into the sittin room and eatin everything not to mention annoyin everyone in the room..hes such a demon now. i must mention the fact that after i got out of the bath today i decided to try on my jeans and about six pairs dont fit me anymore so im on a serious diet now.. we decided to get chinese today and bobby took the healthy option but i jus couldnt resisit gettin my usual satay made with chunky chicken..as mothers day is next week i booked a table for three for friday nite so ill hav to take the healthy option then.....

later guys...

2 comments:

Donna Rae said...

How well I know the pants problem. Right now my pants are all baggy - thanks to Weight Watchers. I really want to be in my other smaller pants SOON!

Donna Rae said...

Sue looks adorable!