Thursday, June 21, 2007

thursday

Hi everybody,
Just sittin down havin a rest now after my hard day, i think i have finally fixed my internet problem it disconects sometimes but reconnects i have made some progress anyway. Ive been searchin the net for dog grooming courses and the only one is in dublin and it costs 2800 also its daytime course so id have to leave work for five weeks and thats not a good thing, i was hopin to do an evening course but that wont be the case. I will have to do alot of thinkin now. On the headache front i have givin up wheat and it seems to be helpin a bit. So hopefully they wil be ok after a while. work is borin me to tears these days, Its just the same thing over and over. My mind is not been occupied enough so im not very happy there. I will need to do something soon about that cos im gettin frustrated now. wolverine has got so big and hes so lovable he loves me to give him hugs and kissis and hes so good in the house never dirties or anything. He gets into bed at night with me and bobby, there is four of us in bed now at night bobby and I, wolverine and sue. The smallest one takes up the most room as she likes to lie a certain way. I would be lost without them though. As for padge he has loads of words now and also loves to be petted hes great, people just love him. Although he now knows how to get me to let him up on me. He says "hallo padge step up". we wouldn be without him though.
Must go now Talk Soon.
Take care everybody.

1 comment:

Donna Rae said...

I hope the headaches leave you for good. Sorry you could not find a grooming class in the evening. Sounds like your little family is very cozy!