Saturday, December 1, 2007

Hi guys

I decided to go back posting to this as i'm hearing complaints from the other side of the world.(not mentioning any names donna)The reason why i have not posted is cos i found the wonderful world of bebo!!!!!!!!!!I love it.Check it out on www.bebo.com. My user name is laurad45.Its sooo good.Well not a lot has happened really.Work is goin good.Although i cant wait for christmas as i hav 3 weeks off.A well deserved break I must say.I got concert tickets for bon jovi and westlife for next summer and also booked my holiday for june in alcudia majorca.I cant wait have not been on hols for sooo long.I have not stoped since 7 this morning till now.When i came home from work i went to lonford to look at the car and then wanted to finish cleanin the hoouse cos i want to put up my christmas decs tomorrow...I got a new car today a peugot 307 diesal its quite nice.And its 02 so not to old either.Anyway gona try post some pics if i can remember how...

1 comment:

Donna Rae said...

I am so glad you are back - I had given up on you!