Saturday, December 8, 2007

saturday

Hi guys!!! Thank god its saturday finially....I'm just sittin in tonight cos i'm so tired.I have three days off because i have two days holidays left so i said id take them... I love been able to have lie ins.I want to finish my christmas shoppin also. I Have nothing else to get only my christmas clothes and a dress for my christmas party.I should be able to get them monday or tuesday.At least i hope anyway.There is not much around at the moment in the line of dresses but I have to go in search until i find one.I managed to find a new C and G watch on ebay for €150 and they are usually €350.00 so it was a great bargin and i bought it for mysely for christmas.The weather ere is so bad at the mo it has not stopped raining for days.Bobby has bought me a pink dell laptop for christmas and a matching pink bag, and a docking station for my ipod.I cant wait to get them now i'm lookin so forward to christmas this year i am having my parents over for new years day dinner so that should be nice.Anyway gona go now so i'll talk to ye soon...Take care

No comments: